Gravel, Aggregates & Stones
Aggregates and stones are important for landscape design. Gravel, aggregate and stone can be used to add texture, shape, color, and interest to a garden or landscaping project.
Here are three examples of how these materials can be used in landscape design:
- Gravel is often used as a base for plants or mulch. It provides stability and prevents erosion while adding texture and color to the soil.
- Aggregates provide weight and structure to soils. They make it easier for water to percolate through the soil surface, which helps prevent weed growth and ensures good plant health. Aggregates also increase drainage by trapping rainwater behind them so it doesn’t seep into the ground (which causes flooding).
- Stone can be added as an accent feature or as part of a larger planter scheme. It adds visual interest while helping protect plants from wind damage
Golden Gravel 20mm Bulk Bag£75.00 (£90.00 Inc VAT)Add to basket
Solent Gold Gravel 20mm Maxi Bag£5.30 (£6.36 Inc VAT)Add to basket
Cotswold Gravel 20mm Bulk Bag£60.00 (£72.00 Inc VAT)Add to basket
Grey Slate 40mm Bulk Bag£60.00 (£72.00 Inc VAT)Save 8% Add to basket
Blue Slate 40mm Bulk Bag£80.00 (£96.00 Inc VAT)Read more
Plum Slate 40mm Bulk Bag£80.00 (£96.00 Inc VAT)Add to basket
Plum Slate 40mm Maxi Bag£4.50 (£5.40 Inc VAT)Add to basket
Staffordshire Pink Gravel 20mm Bulk Bag£45.00 (£54.00 Inc VAT)Add to basket
Gravel 10mm Maxi Bag£2.60 (£3.12 Inc VAT)Add to basket
Gravel 20mm Bulk Bag£39.50 (£47.40 Inc VAT)Add to basket
Gravel Mixed 14-6mm Bulk Bag£39.50 (£47.40 Inc VAT)Add to basket
Pea Gravel 10mm Bulk Bag£39.00 (£46.80 Inc VAT)Add to basket
- Paths: Gravel paths are a popular choice that add beauty and character to any garden, as well as being low-maintenance and easy to install.
- Ponds: Decorative stones are great to add a touch of colour as an edging or even a pond base.
- Driveways: Like paths, gravel driveways are another popular choice. They are low-maintenance, affordable, and make a great feature at the front of your home.
- Patios: Patios are a great way to utilise your outdoor space and can be made from a variety of materials, including gravel. It is important to choose the right type of gravel for your patio.
- Garden Borders: Garden borders are a great way to tidy up your outdoor space and separating certain areas of your garden.
- Ground cover: You can simply use gravel as ground cover to add areas of colour and interest. Decorative aggregates work great for this purpose.
Gravel Bag Size & Quantity
Our handy bags are ideal for small DIY projects.
Our bulk bags of gravel are a better option for larger scale projects or trade businesses who require more quantity of gravel for daily jobs.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page.
All of our products including gravel and aggregates are on display here at our Wolverhampton yard where you can collect and pay for your goods.
If cllection is not an option, we offer a fast and reliable delivery sevice across the UK.
Guides & Helpful Information
How to lay a gravel driveway from start to finish.
How to create a unique outdoor space.
Building Sand Bulk Bag£33.30 (£39.96 Inc VAT)Add to basket
Building Sand Maxi Bag£2.60 (£3.12 Inc VAT)Add to basket
Kiln Dried Sand Maxi Bag£4.50 (£5.40 Inc VAT)Add to basket
Sand & Gravel Mix 20mm (Ballast) Maxi Bag£2.50 (£3.00 Inc VAT)Add to basket
Sand & Gravel Mix 20mm (Ballast) Bulk Bag£37.50 (£45.00 Inc VAT)Add to basket
Sharp Sand Bulk Bag£35.00 (£42.00 Inc VAT)Add to basket
Sharp Sand Maxi Bag£2.60 (£3.12 Inc VAT)Add to basket