Weather your delivery comes via a third party delivery company or our own dedicated truck depends on your post code.
- Our delivery trucks are fitted with a fork lift and the driver will be qualified to unload the product using his fork Lift to a curbside location.
- A pallet network delivery driver will have a pedestrian pump truck and a tail lift on their vehicle. The driver will take the pallet off the delivery vehicle and position it curbside. With this delivery method it is important you consider the following before ordering:
- If you are situated on an incline then the driver will be unable to unload the product as it might roll off the vehicle and thus be dangerous.
- You need to be sure that the delivery vehicle can get access to your delivery point. They cannot wait for parked cars to be moved etc.
- All the situations above will result in a failed delivery and you will be charged for a re-delivery.